Funds are available in Acct. No.
11430-83-173 N BASSETT, CONKLIN - SEWER: $567,000
11430-84-174 N BASSET, CONKLIN - STORM: $175,000
11430-86-179 N BASSETT, CONKLIN-WATER: $200,000
11430-402-170 BASSETT/CONKLIN/HENRY STREET: $700,000
11430-402-174 N BASSETT, CONKLIN-STRT STORM: $50,000
11430-402-176 N BASSETT, CONKLIN-SIGNALS: $104,000
11430-402-177 N BASSETT, CONKLIN-STRT LIGHTS: $96,000
Funds are available in 11430-402-170 for up to $25,000 reimbursement to the Developer.
Total Cost: $1,892,000
City Cost: $1,689,552
Approving Plans, Specifications, And Schedule Of Assessments For North Bassett Street, Conklin-University Alley, and Henry-Broom Alley Assessment District - 2017.
The Board of Public Works and the City Engineer having made reports of all proceedings in relation to the improvement of North Bassett Street, Conklin-University Alley, and Henry-Broom Alley Assessment District - 2017 pursuant to a resolution of the Common Council, RES-17-00085, ID No. 45523, adopted 1/17/2017, which resolution was adopted thereto, and the provisions of the Madison General Ordinances and the Wisconsin Statutes in such case made and provided, and the Common Council being fully advised.
BE IT RESOLVED:
1. That the City at large is justly chargeable with and shall pay the sum of $1,689,552 of the entire cost of said improvement.
2. That for those eligible property owners requesting construction of a rain garden in the public right-of-way adjacent to their property shall execute the necessary waiver of special assessments on forms provided by the City Engineer;
3. That the sum assigned to each separate parcel, as indicated on the attached schedule of assessment, is hereby specially assessed upon each such parcel.
4. That the Common Council determines such special assessments to be reasonable.
5. That the work or improvement be carried out in accordance with the reports as finally approved.
6. That such work or...Click here for full text